Platinum Pearl Earrings. Silver Stud Earrings. Swarovski Crystal Pearl Post Earrings. Caged Bead Earrings. Wire-Wrapped Earrings.

Platinum Pearl Earrings. Silver Stud Earrings. Swarovski Crystal Pearl Post Earrings. Caged Bead Earrings. Wire-Wrapped Earrings.


These pearl stud earrings feature Swarovski crystal pearls in a beautiful Platinum color. Pearls are wire-wrapped in silver wire to form a caged bead.

Available in your choice of sterling silver or silver filled wire-wrapping.

Not your plain pearl stud earrings - the caged bead wire wrapping adds an extra touch of unique elegance! I also include comfortable hypoallergenic clear rubber earring backs.

These faux pearl earrings are perfect bridal-wedding jewelry designs, yet simple and classic enough to wear every day as well.

Fast FAQs:
*Swarovski crystal pearls 8mm size, color Platinum.
*Choice of sterling silver or sterling silver filled wire.
*Made to order - please allow 3 to 5 days if ordered in multiples.

FAQs About Silver:
Basically, there are three types of silver - sterling silver, silver filled and silver plating. What's the difference?

"Sterling silver" is a precious metal containing at least 92.5% silver - hence it is often marked "925 to indicate the percentage of silver. Usually the remaining 7.5% metal alloy is copper. Since silver is a very soft metal, the copper adds strength and hardness. Sterling silver is the most expensive silver option.

"Silver filled", unlike sterling silver, has a 5% to 10% layer of sterling silver bonded to either a copper or brass alloy center. This is not to be confused with "silver plated" which has a very thin layer of silver coated on top of a copper alloy.

Silver plating is the cheapest option but will rub off with time revealing the underlying base of copper or brass. Since "silver filled" contains silver that is bonded to (filled with) the copper or brass alloy, it is much more durable and will not lose its silver luster.

"Silver filled" is a very cost-effective alternative to sterling silver and it looks and wears exactly like sterling silver. I offer sterling silver and silver filled options but not "silver plating" because the wire will simply not hold up and will loose the plating over time.

Last photo shows examples of other color pearls and wire I can use for this design. Contact me for more info or check out this listing in my shop:


Shipping from United States

Processing time

1-3 business days

Customs and import taxes

Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Payment Options

Secure options
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards

Returns & Exchanges

I gladly accept returns and exchanges

Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery

Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery

I don't accept cancellations

But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

The following items can't be returned or exchanged

Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:

  • Custom or personalized orders

Conditions of return

Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

Privacy policy

I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information

  • To communicate with you about your order
  • To fulfill your order
  • For legal reasons (like paying taxes)

Frequently Asked Questions

Care instructions

Store your jewelry in a sealed plastic bag. This will help prevent scratches and as well as tarnishing on silver items.

Custom and personalized orders

Custom orders are welcome! Just contact me and let's start a conversation!

Gift wrapping and packaging

Available upon request.

Wholesale availability

Wholesale requests are welcome!

Legal imprint